This subwoofer is a solid little product, weighing in a 5Kg and one I would love to have a try out some day.
Being a sealed-box rather than ported, it will wobble down to the limits of the 8in driver’s suspension.
It comes with a nifty wired remote offering volume control, a 50Hz to 100Hz sweepable choice of crossover frequency and even a phase flip switch so you can even get away with connecting it up wrong!
– 160W Peak Power
– Sealed Type Construction
– Built-in Amplifier
– Variable Low Pass Filter: 50Hz-100Hz (-12dB/oct)
– Phase Selector Switch
– Sealed Die-Cast Housing for Stealth Installation
– Wired remote Control
– Speaker-Level and RCA Inputs
– Power Cables and Installation Brackets Included
– Weight: 5kg
– Dimensions: (W x H x D) mm: 342 x 80 x 238 mm
For more information visit www.alpine.co.uk